Thursday 9 October 2008

First Post

Well this is my first post on my first blog, this is all new to me so please bear with me. Well a bit more about me: I live with my fiance Gary and although we have no children together, he has two children from a previous relationship - this is where is gets complicated! Eldest is Sammi (10years) who lives with us permanently and who to me is my daughter and she sees me as her mum. The youngest is Sophie (8years) who lives with her mum but comes to stay with us every other weekend. We have our wedding booked for 7th February 2009 so not long to go now, I'm sure you'll get bored of all my wedding talk over the next 4 months!
I am currently at university training to be a children's nurse and will qualify in the summer next year.
My biggest hobby is cross stitching, I will try and put some pics up over the next couple of days.
Hopefully I can find the time to keep this blog up to date in between my hectic schedule!

1 comment:

LadybirdK said...

Hi Jen
Sounds like you're busy....look forward to your pics!